Getting ready to to buy your first home in the Seacoast New Hampshire Area?It's a tremendous accomplishment to purchase your first house. But it can also be a little intimidating. If you're like most people, you'll likely want some expert advice along the way -- and you'll certainly want a real estate agent looking out for your greatest interests. I'm very experienced in Seacoast New Hampshire real estate, and I'm absolutely trained and qualified to provide my services with buying your first house.
Not all REALTORS® are equally qualified to help YOU find a home. My dedication to my clients is what makes the difference. When you hire Better Homes and Gardens/The Masiello Group to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
• The process of buying a house has a lot of steps. I'll be there for everything from finding the perfect house among all the homes available in Durham, to providing guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
• I'll help you create your shopping list of features that you want in your house, your community, and your school district.
• I'll walk you through the mind-boggling financial components of purchasing a house, including the various mortgages and home buying plans at your disposal.
• I'll keep a close eye on all the new listings, and make sure I forward all the properties that match your criteria.
• You can count on me to do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.Finding the perfect house for you in the local area is my business, and I'm ready to go to work for you.
|Don't see the perfect home for you here? Just give me a quick call at (603)397-1218 and I'll give you a list of all the houses in the Durham area that matches your needs.|